Eurus wheels were designed for extreme versatility: light when climbing and responsive when there is a change of pace, they adapt to all pedaling styles and every kind of terrain. Now, thanks to the new oversize flange and the innovative Mega-G3, Eurus wheels have seen a "leap in quality", becoming one of the best aluminum wheels for racing bicycles on the market today.
- Height of the differentiated rim and spokes in aluminum guarantee less weight
- Oversize flange and hub body in aluminum ensure better transmission of power thanks to increased torsional stiffness
- Ultra-Fit profile helps when fitting the tire, guaranteeing ease of use as well as less friction
- Rim construction and spoke shape combine to make this a very lightweight wheel with good aerodynamics
- Even the details count. The aluminum axle and aerodynamic, lighter Quick Release make this wheel an extremely light solution on the aluminum wheel scenario
- G3 spokes, characteristic of Campagnolo top-of-the-range wheels, guarantee excellent power transmission
- Butted aerodynamic spokes
Tubeless-ready rims are compatible with both standard and tubeless-ready tires. When a tubeless-ready tire is mounted on a tubeless-ready rim with special tubeless rim tape, valve, and sealant, the tire and rim form an airtight chamber that no longer requires a tube. This lets you run lower tire pressure with less fear of pinch flats and without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction and lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces. The rim can always be used with a tube, as well, by simply removing the tubeless valve stem and installing a standard tube like you would with any non-tubeless tire.
|Rim Depth||Front: 24/27mm|
|Outer Rim Width||20mm|
|Hub||Aluminium w/ cup and cone bearings|
|Axle||QR x 100mm|
|QR / N/A / Bright Label / 700c||08004995865202||WH12-EU2FB|